So this week I thought of giving you some tips on how to make your wedding run smoothly. Weddings are so beautiful, are you’re memories should be captured perfectly so you want to make sure you’re extremely happy with the professional photographer you have chosen to capture your big day – your photo’s will be what you look back on in years to come to bring back those memories; especially the little ones that may have slipped your mind.
Here’s just five tips you get the most out of your wedding day!
- Take your time on the morning of your wedding; time goes so fast believe me – I photograph them. Don’t rush around, take your time to take it all in so you remember the morning of your wedding.
- Not everything goes to plan on the day; so don’t worry to much if timings aren’t right it will only stress you out which will mean you enjoy it less – you don’t want that!
- A wedding is about two families coming together as one big family because two people fell in love; well we really know that its actually all about the bride – so brides, make sure you’re pampered, get someone else to do your hair and make-up so you don’t need to stress. When having your hair done make sure you wear a zip up top so you don’t ruin it when taking of your top to get in your wedding dress.
- Brides – make sure you wear in those heels … no one wants sore feet and blisters on their wedding day.
- And most importantly – spend time with your partner! Let your guests come to you instead of you going around to see everyone.
Number five is important, as a wedding photographer I make sure the bride and groom get at least half an hour together for some personal photos; so you can really take it all in because most couples only get to actually have time together when eating – that’s not right … it’s your big day.
Well I hope that’s helped you out a little 🙂 Why not drop me a comment and let me know.
See you soon – Sophie, x